Welcome to The Purple Tie Show Podcast
We’re so glad you could join us on the podcast! Please read through the information and follow the steps in the end of this page.
Audience & Format
Most of the content at Purple Tie Guys is for people looking for SEO services, other SEO companies looking to collaborate or connect in some way, and for anyone interested in digital marketing. The main topics are SEO services, internet and digital marketing, and web development.
I bring in awesome professionals who share their knowledge in specific areas. Let’s make it highly educational and actionable for the audience, something like a “101” course in your domain.
The format is a free-flow conversation on the topic we agreed upon — very flexible and friendly. The time goal for the entire episode is about 30–40 minutes.
Recording & Technical Details
It’s really straightforward. You’ll have to follow some prompts, but if you’ve signed up for Facebook or the like, you’ll have no issues following the instructions.
- When we get together for the recording, I’ll send you a Zoom link. If you don’t have Zoom installed, you’ll have to install it before we get started (but it’s very fast).
- We’ll be recording audio and video, but video is not necessary (you don’t even have to turn on your camera) and we’ll only be using the audio from the call.
- Make sure you’re wearing headphones. Otherwise my voice will leak into your audio track, which isn’t good.
- A professional microphone is definitely a plus, but you shouldn’t worry if you don’t have one.
- Try to eliminate noise and distractions. Turn off sounds on your phone.
- The general recommendation is to speak slower: we all tend to go really fast, like the time is running out (and it’s actually not).
- Try to relax and be yourself: the format is very free-form, friendly, and forgiving.
Your Next Steps
Here’s what you should do next:
- Fill out the form that I sent you (this includes scheduling a time and uploading your profile picture).
- Show up in Zoom at the scheduled time wearing headphones. I’ll call you on time.
If you ever have any questions, please get in touch at email@example.com. Looking forward to the chat!
Your Marketing Guy,