- Fast-Trax Services: Monthly retainer to ensure expedited service.
- Web hosting and maintenance fees will begin 30-days after contract is signed.
- Domain names will not be transferred until all outstanding balances are paid in full.
- TPT reserves the right to terminate any Service Agreement.
- TPT reserves the right to reject any artwork due to copyright issues, poor resolution, or content.
- Monthly services must be secured by credit card.
- Typical website development can take between four (4) and fourteen (14) weeks to complete.
- For financed website design and hosting, changes and cancellations are not accepted after final website delivery.
- 30-day written op-out: All non-contracted services require a written notice of cancellation.
- If a payment is unable to be processed at any time, all work on the project will STOP until payment issues have been resolved. We reserve the right to ask for a Credit Card Authorization at any time during the project.
- Any third party paid plug-ins are not included in pricing.
- Hosting Services are not included in pricing unless otherwise noted. Hosting agreements require minimum six month agreement.
- All design rights and working files are property of The Purple Tie (Robert T. Martin & J. Blake Singleton) unless otherwise stated in writing. All payments are non-refundable. All concerns should be addressed as soon as they arise by either party.
Correspondence should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (256) 585-6425.
- Orders for all advertising media (website, printed materials, etc.) can not be canceled.
- All payments must be made within fifteen (15) days of the invoice date. All production fees are immediately due in full within the first thirty (30) days.
- This agreement is not subject to rebates; however it may be re-signed for a greater commitment at any time.
- Setup fees are non-refundable.
- SEO includes: Site optimization, keyword research, meta-tags, and back link building. SEO requires a minimum commitment of twelve (12) months.
- Interruptions must exceed twenty four (24) business hours within a thirty (30) day period to be eligible for an account credit. If service provider rates change, the client agrees to pay the new rate.
- TPT does not guarantee readership or ranking. TPT makes no guarantee or representation of quality or the quantity of visits, impressions, or other usage of its website, advertising, or marketing. If using a media with a flight period, the client is responsible for the cost of the flight in its entirety.
- TPT’s sole liability for errors and omissions shall be to fix known issues within five (5) business days of notification by the client.
Social Media Management: You must provide TPT with administrative access to all social media accounts.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL TPT BE LIABLE TO THE CLIENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR BREACH THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS.
- Failure to enforce any provision of this agreement shall not be considered a waiver of such provision.
- This agreement will be constituted in accordance with the laws of the state of Alabama. Any action based on or alleging a breach of this agreement must be commenced in a state or federal court in or near Decatur, Alabama; and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in connection with this agreement.
Terms of Service Robert Martin 2017-06-05T14:30:44+00:00